- Nov 2012 - Basic Engineering and technical specification of an alluminum passenger boat (Loa 13m, shallow waters) to support the oil & gas industry in Maracaibo lake,
- Dic 2012 - Economic and logistics proyect to implement a seaway between Spain and Kazakhstan, with two Vogo Type vessels (transpot of containers, bulk and project
- Ene 2013 - Submarine telecommunications cable recovery Project. Decommissioning an old Telecom Cable (1970), recycling all materials and selling the copper. From Canary Islands
to Spain (Huelva)
- Feb 2013 - Wind Farm transportation from Spain to Chile, economic and logistic project.
- Feb 2013 - Transportes Riva signs a new contract for two years, to advise and transport biomass from Central America to Europe.
- Mar 2013 - Economic, engineering and logistics project to transport HMS1 scrap from Spain to China.
- Apr 2013 - Shipments from America to Europe with commodities as Coke or PKS.
- May - Jun 2013 - Development of a maritime line from Spain to Africa.
- Jul - Dic 2013 - Contribution with other lines in Mediterranean Sea.
- Ene 2014 - New partnership with vesseltracker with our offices in Gijón.
- Feb 2014 - New route in Caribean sea with an co-owned Catamaran.
- Mar 2014 - Apr 2014 - Leading investment projects in Dakar, Senegal.
- January 2015- Leading global transport solutions.
- May 2015 Line between Gijón-Saint Nazaire.
- June 2015. Biomass Projects in Ghana and South American
- Septembre 2015 Scrap Projects with African and South American.
- March 2016 Line in Guinea Bissau.
- March 2016 Line from Gijón to UK and Ireland.